As the holiday season approaches, we’re all looking for ways to show our loved ones how much we care. No matter how you show your holiday cheer, one thing is for sure – you don’t want to forget about your insurance!
Happy 12 Days of Christmas from the Higgins Insurance Team
We hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season! To help keep you safe and secure this season, here are 12 insurance tips you’ll want to know:
1. Up on the Rooftop, Snow Won’t Freeze
As temperatures drop, it’s important to keep an eye on your roof. Ice and snow can cause severe damage, so it’s essential to take steps to prevent it.
2. Watch Your Chestnuts Roasting on that Open Fire
Whether you’re roasting chestnuts on the open fire or popping popcorn for the tree, keep a close eye on the fire to help keep it contained.
3. Santa’s Comin’ Down the Chimney Tonight – Make Sure It’s Clear
Don’t let Santa get lost on his way down the chimney this year! Make sure the chimney is clear of dirt and debris.
4. Save Yourself a Little Extra Travel Time
With the snow and ice on the ground, you need to allow for extra travel time.
5. Keep Rockin’ Around a Healthy Tree
Make sure you keep your tree properly hydrated and away from heat sources to ensure it doesn’t catch fire.
6. You’ll Be Home for Christmas… If Your Car’s Maintained
Don’t risk it! Ensure your car is working properly, so you get home for the holidays.
7. You’re a Mean One… Mr. Grinch – Which is Why We’ve Got Security
Don’t let anyone spoil your holiday spirit. Keep your home and property secure this season with a security system.
8. Ensure a Silent Night with a Home Insurance Policy That’s Got Your Back
With a comprehensive home insurance policy, you can rest assured knowing you’re covered if anything goes wrong.
9. Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town, and He’s Got His Recreational Vehicle Covered!
You can bet Santa has his winter sleigh covered with a recreational vehicle policy to ensure he’s well prepared for his trip!
10. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer – So Keep an Eye on Your Pets!
Keep a close eye on your pets! Make sure they stay inside and safe during the cold winter months.
11. Baby, It’s Cold Outside – So Make Sure Your Heating Systems Are Up to Snuff
Before the temperatures drop too far, have your heating systems checked to ensure they’re in peak condition!
12. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow! Just Remember to Check for Ice!
With snow and freezing temperatures comes ice. Watch where you step so you don’t slip and fall.
We Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Higgins Insurance Team! We hope you have a wonderful holiday season, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the new year.
Need to reach someone about your policy this season? Contact our team today.